Forum Home Search Login Register
+  Landlord Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Landlord Advice & Help
| | |-+  Enforcing rent arrears collection

Enforcing rent arrears collection

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Enforcing rent arrears collection  (Read 362 times)
Posts: 2

I like property

« on: May 02, 2021, 03:56:25 AM »

Hello everyone. Even though my tenant abandoned it some time ago, I've recently been granted court possession of my property along with substantial rent arrears.

I know the tenant won't pay or even respond. Does anyone know if I can complete the N293A form (Combined certificate of judgment and request for writ of control or writ of possession) as part of the possession procedure? Or do I have to start a new claim process for the back rent?

Hope this makes sense, thanks for any advice. 
Pages: [1]