SMF - Just Installed!


Started by John Sowe, January 16, 2024, 02:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Sowe

I got behind in my rent on my flat due to the company I worked for going bust, the local council paid 80% of my e, then my landlady filed a section 21 against me, so I moved, I am now back to work, it is now 8 months and the landlady has not claimed any of my deposit, is there a limited of how long has she got to make  a claim.


Yes. Talk to the protection company about how to claim your deposit back unilaterally.