Forum Home Search Login Register
+  Landlord Forum
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Landlord Advice & Help
| | |-+  Eviction advice needed

Eviction advice needed

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eviction advice needed  (Read 559 times)
Posts: 3

I like property

« on: November 28, 2019, 03:33:17 AM »

I took the tenant to court but failed as I used an old section 21 form
Now I have to pay someone to
Give me advice and fill
In the forms

The tenant didnít give the estate agent a deposit and it say in the contact that no deposit was given. Also got a signed letter from the estate agent that no deposit was taken

But the advice that I have been given it do the section 21 and give a deposit money back to the tenant before I Service the section 21 as he say Iím more guarantee to get my property back and they should be no trial

What does everyone else think
Because I will be giving her a deposit that she never gave to me I n the first place.

Global Moderator
Hero Member
Posts: 4120

I like lots of things

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 08:47:23 AM »

Are you retarded?

What amount of entirely invented Deposit do you plan on giving the Tenant? £1,000? £774? £1,246?

What advice are you taking here? From who? Name them. They're obviously idiots and incompetent... was it someone down the pub?
Posts: 21

I like property

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 01:27:43 AM »

Khan who gave you that advice?
Maybe if you post where you are based in the UK someone can recommend a local solicitor who can sit down, speak to you and help.  Their advice will be expensive but maybe it will be less than any deposit money you would pay and get you the house back faster.
Jr. Member
Posts: 65

People can be funny.. so keep laughing.

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2019, 11:23:07 PM »

Can I have he deposit I didn't give you back as well then... I think it was about whatever you can afford, but I'll settle for a bit less..

Tell them to sling a hook..
Pages: [1]